We’re a nonprofit organization that has been providing a wide variety of mental health services for over 15 years. We have five locations in the Caribou, Mars Hill, Houlton, Waterville and Presque Isle, Maine areas. Our mental and behavioral health therapy includes:
- Short-term residential program (ages 8-21) – Residents will learn life skills through independent living programs, family integration programs, one-on-one weekly therapy and group therapy sessions.
- Section 28 program – Children with autism will focus on safety awareness, fine and gross motor skills and daily living skills.
- Outpatient therapy – Home and community-based treatment (HCT) for youth, adults and families. We focus on cognitive behavioral therapy and specific clinical-based skills.
- Training and education – We offer CPR and first aid classes, parenting education and parent support groups. We also offer anti-bullying, self-awareness and team-building training for schools, businesses and sports teams.
- Community integration and skills-building program – With adult group trainings, we integrate mental health awareness in homes and in the community.
Contact one of our clinics to learn more about our therapy options.